PFB - Daily Bullets (Sept. 21): Baylor Game at Night, A Solid Jaylen Warren Comparison?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP News

Greenhorn
Feb 17, 2018
The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.

OSU Bullets

• Another night game! OSU kicking off against Baylor in the evening AND it’s not on the ESPN+

Pokes are the favorites as the line for the K-State game opens up

• Anybody else catching Kendall Hunter vibes off Jaylen Warren?

Jaylen Warren takes OFF for a 75 yard touchdown
#CFBpic.twitter.com/JX6s5r1HdX

— PFF College (@PFF_College) September 19, 2021

• Jaylen Warren and Jason Taylor landed Big 12 player of the week honors

• This on the wide receiver depth that’s missing is pretty wild when you stop and think about it:

In addition to (Bryson) Green, (Tay) Martin, (Braydon) Johnson, and (Jaden) Bray, the Cowboys have been without pass catchers Langston Anderson and Blaine Green in all three games, leaving OSU without six of its top-seven projected receivers from the start of the year.

[TulsaWorld]

Marshall’s Boise (Boy-see) travel blog was a lot of fun to read

Some movement in the two-deep but nothing crazy on the K-State game depth chart:

#OKState depth chart for Kansas State: pic.twitter.com/NXD647mQC4

— Cody Nagel (@CodyNagel247) September 20, 2021
Non-OSU Bullets

• The University of Florida gets $20M per year from Gatorade
• Why season two of Ted Lasso is being criticized
• Signaling your consumption (faith-based)

I loved this line describing the experience of going back to your alma mater:

It’s a place that will be forever dear in my heart, even as the campus and surrounding neighborhoods become almost unrecognizable with change and the people walking across it look more and more like children every time I return.

[EDSBS]

The post Daily Bullets (Sept. 21): Baylor Game at Night, A Solid Jaylen Warren Comparison? appeared first on Pistols Firing.

Continue reading...