Pistol Pete Car Magnets

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Instead of starting another thread, since this one is about Pistol Pete, on Triple Play Sports yesterday someone called in and was wondering what kind of pistols Pete uses. Does anyone know?

I just had an idea as a result of a typing error. If Pistol Pete had a dog, he could be called Pistol Pet. I would vote for a border collie, what with them being one of the smartest dog breeds.

Dalroo

Wrangler
Jun 29, 2008
There are at least two for sell from some jackhead in Stillwater - look for the person who stole them off my car in the parking lot near the church just south of the Hideaway. Psst me off!

PokealypseNow

You Can Dere-Lick My Footballs, Cap-E-Tan
Oct 15, 2008
New to KCMO
WillPhillips.org
There are at least two for sell from some jackhead in Stillwater - look for the person who stole them off my car in the parking lot near the church just south of the Hideaway. Psst me off!
Just wait till gameday in Stillwater. There will be plenty available in the parking lots.
Might want to check with LongRob about that, Dalroo.

:rolleyes: