Quotation of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU Sig

Federal Marshal
Jan 28, 2005
Edmond
"The instability of our laws is really an immense evil. I think it would be well to provide in our constitutions that there shall always be a twelve-month between the ingross-ing a bill & passing it: that it should then be offered to its passage without changing a word: and that if circum-stances should be thought to require a speedier passage, it should take two thirds of both houses instead of a bare majority."

–Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, 1787

Slugger926

Federal Marshal
Oct 19, 2004
"Don't argue will fools because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Pretty sure I butchered it and I don't know who said it.

Fail again. Maybe the quote is about me? :jj: :witness:
I am here to gain experience for when I need it.

:woot::thumbup:

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
A/V Subscriber
Sep 24, 2007
I took you to an intimate restaurant
Then to a suggestive movie
There's nothing left to talk about
Unless it's horizontally

--Olivia Newton-John

OSU Sig

Federal Marshal
Jan 28, 2005
Edmond
"The instability of our laws is really an immense evil. I think it would be well to provide in our constitutions that there shall always be a twelve-month between the ingross-ing a bill & passing it: that it should then be offered to its passage without changing a word: and that if circum-stances should be thought to require a speedier passage, it should take two thirds of both houses instead of a bare majority."

–Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, 1787

Jun 8, 2012
I want her to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin. I want. I lie motionless, savoring the feeling of her body against mine. I’m afraid to breathe in case I break the spell.
— Water for Elephants

zachya

Savior of Mordavia
A/V Subscriber
Dec 14, 2004
Silmaria
I want her to melt into me, like butter on toast. I want to absorb her and walk around for the rest of my days with her encased in my skin. I want. I lie motionless, savoring the feeling of her body against mine. I’m afraid to breathe in case I break the spell.
— Water for Elephants

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
— Water for Elephants
This is what a female novelist hopes the man is thinking in the morning.....the man is thinking if I roll over could I coax her into another romp without farting.

Jun 8, 2012
This is what a female novelist hopes the man is thinking in the morning.....the man is thinking if I roll over could I coax her into another romp without farting.
... And the girl is really wondering... if he rolls over and convinces me into another romp, can I do it without kissing him?

Morning mouth can be rough, y'all.

zachya

Savior of Mordavia
A/V Subscriber
Dec 14, 2004
Silmaria
... And the girl is really wondering... if he rolls over and convinces me into another romp, can I do it without kissing him?

Morning mouth can be rough, y'all.
...bull...she's thinking, "How long do I have to pretend to be asleep before he quits rubbing my leg and decides to go take a dump?"...

OSU Sig

Federal Marshal
Jan 28, 2005
Edmond
Back to our regularily scheduled programming...

"And it is no less true, that personal security and private property rest entirely upon the wisdom, the stability, and the integrity of the courts of justice."

–Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution, 1833

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
“Als it is hard for America to fight wars in the name of freedom, if those people themselves choose for nonfreedom. Can America and England save India from communism, if they vote communist themselves.”
Oswald Mosley