Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Rattler isn’t the reason OU lost the last two games. If you knew anything about the sport, you’d know that too. Or you’re probably talking out of your ass like the two ass clowns that were convinced OU’s backup center quit on them after a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What an idiot. One of ou's backup centers did quit on them. You admitted it yourself. Those typical gooner tears are the sweetest gooner tears, keep crying them, byatch!

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
OU started off 1-2 four years ago and still won the conference. What’s your point?

You guys have had back to back losses twice in the last two years. OU hasn’t had it happen once since 1999.

OU hasn’t lost in Ames since Eisenhower was in office. I’m sure you guys remember the last time you lost there. All too well.

Anyhoo... you got a lot of football to play. Oklahoma and Texas are both down. Don’t screw it up, champ.

We're talking about OU - you know the team you basically tell us can never take a step back. They don't rebuild, they only reload. Your boy Toke must be in a bad place. He won't even show his face around here. Sad. We know who we are and have an easy time understanding it. You, on the other hand, can't admit you have no clue what you're talking about ever.

OU finished 2014 with two straight losses.

Lots of football left, agreed. I'm not sure we can take advantage of it with a true freshman QB. We'll need Sanders healthy and on point against Baylor in a couple weeks.

Enjoy the 1-3 overall and 0-3 conference start. Texas isn't any good, but they're going to eat your lunch and make you enjoy it.

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Rattler isn’t the reason OU lost the last two games. If you knew anything about the sport, you’d know that too. Or you’re probably talking out of your ass like the two ass clowns that were convinced OU’s backup center quit on them after a game.

Rattler is sort of the best of the worst. Sure, he has no run game and the WRs aren't half as good as you were so sure they would be, but he folds like a cheap lawn chair under pressure and in crunch time. That video of him not knowing what to do when the RB reversed field was hilarious. Baker Mayfield would have been laying down blocks. Rattler isn't a leader.

You really have no idea what's going on at all. You may think you hide it well when OU is playing well. It's easy to hide behind a W, but we all know who you really are. Just a fan boy who loves OU football, but doesn't really know football.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
OU started off 1-2 four years ago and still won the conference. What’s your point?

You guys have had back to back losses twice in the last two years. OU hasn’t had it happen once since 1999.

OU hasn’t lost in Ames since Eisenhower was in office. I’m sure you guys remember the last time you lost there. All too well.

Anyhoo... you got a lot of football to play. Oklahoma and Texas are both down. Don’t screw it up, champ.

1601907939490.png

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
OU wins big 12

Rattler and ehlinger will be qb1 and qb2 all big 12 (Rattler OPOY)

Ou as a team will have more pass and rush yards than Osu as a team

Big 12 will have three teams in the top 15 in december

Ou and texas will be in the big 12 ccg, with osu being 1 game behind texas because of a loss to baylor

Nobody will be undefeated

Big 12 will have two players in the top 5 of heisman voting

The top wr in the big 12 in 2020 will not have been in the top 10 of wrs in 2019

kansas goes winless

OU will have a defensive all american
So, how about this prediction?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Excuses aside, what are OU's real problems, @TypicalGooner? I mean.. Rattler folds under pressure and doesn't appear to be a strong leader. But outside of Drake Stoops, Rattler is the best player on the O. He just needs more help because Drake Stoops can only do so much. I'm curious to know what the hell happened to the OL? Butterbaugh had a good run of OLs going and you, yourself, said you scout team OL could start for a lot of schools. And what about RBs? I questioned to the loss of Brooks when he decided to quit, but you and Toke both said OU would be fine and maybe even better off without him. What about the WRs? I thought you had recruited so well there, but then you had to take some no name Marshall transfer in order to compete until he got hurt and Drake Stoops became MVP of the O.

It's like OU's offense just followed the defense right off the cliff they plunged from. What gives? Generally curious to know. Was it maybe the lack of reps from starting so late and not having a real covid contingency plan? I know I had mentioned concerns about that, but again.. y'all played the OU can do no wrong card.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
If this was a game vs kstate, a good excuse it would be. It's tulsa. We know what kind of recruiting they do. Most of those guys wouldnt even get a scholarship at osu. If the oline struggled to open it up for hubbard against all those 2 stars, I wonder how a wvu dline might operate next week. especially if they dont have to game plan for sanders.

I'd say anything less than 6 ypc is a disappointment for him. And really, he should be substantially better than a 6 ypc guy. I am sure if sanders is healthy the game is different, he's that much better than his backup. But this is practically the same tulsa team who won 2 games in the AAC last year. that's the kind of team you whip on a bad day.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Like I said, the musings of nothing but an OU fanboy.

OU wins big 12

Rattler and ehlinger will be qb1 and qb2 all big 12 (Rattler OPOY)

Ou as a team will have more pass and rush yards than Osu as a team

Big 12 will have three teams in the top 15 in december

Ou and texas will be in the big 12 ccg, with osu being 1 game behind texas because of a loss to baylor

Nobody will be undefeated

Big 12 will have two players in the top 5 of heisman voting

The top wr in the big 12 in 2020 will not have been in the top 10 of wrs in 2019

kansas goes winless

OU will have a defensive all american

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
If this was a game vs kstate, a good excuse it would be. It's tulsa. We know what kind of recruiting they do. Most of those guys wouldnt even get a scholarship at osu. If the oline struggled to open it up for hubbard against all those 2 stars, I wonder how a wvu dline might operate next week. especially if they dont have to game plan for sanders.

I'd say anything less than 6 ypc is a disappointment for him. And really, he should be substantially better than a 6 ypc guy. I am sure if sanders is healthy the game is different, he's that much better than his backup. But this is practically the same tulsa team who won 2 games in the AAC last year. that's the kind of team you whip on a bad day.
I forgot about this dumb post. We produced two 100 yard rushers vs that WV DL and Tulsa has since defeated a top 11 UCF team. In turn, OU went on to lose to the KSU you team that you said a subpar performance would be a good excuse for.