Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
If this conference is ever gonna get respectable, it needs to be stronger across the board. Iowa State, and K State are on their way. Baylor is too. Give Aranda a couple of recruiting cycles, and an offensive identity and he will be too. Texas and you guys are the ones that can take that big leap the fastest. You just have shitty coaches.

Need new blood and fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
If this conference is ever gonna get respectable, it needs to be stronger across the board. Iowa State, and K State are on their way. Baylor is too. Give Aranda a couple of recruiting cycles, and an offensive identity and he will be too. Texas and you guys are the ones that can take that big leap the fastest. You just have shitty coaches.

Need new blood and fast.

Haha, I love it when your sock likes your comments...

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Main board meltdown dribbling down into B&F, eh?

Man... I thought this was supposed to be “our time”.

I think it was Bush's preseason pick that Pokes win B12.....our time!:)
I give them props for keeping the documentary title well after it obviously wasn’t their time anymore.

Bravery has many forms.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
National Signing Day was yesterday. Did you guys see the mega thread about it on the main page? Action. Lots of action.

3rd best class in the Big 12 with no big star power QB.
Need to worry more about getting a new coach instead of recruits.