Tape Doesn't Lie Podcast

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/Tapedoesntliepd/status/1186777522786226177?s=20

Curious - what is the guy circled in yellow supposed to do? No TE, the RB is accounted for by LB’s. Trips to the far side, again, each covered. Does he just stand there on the play? Seems like he could get to the open spot quicker than the WR. I admit, I don’t know how all this works, but it seems to be an opportunity.
Even Gundy admitted they got burned on 2 plays where the defense totally lined up in the wrong scheme. These are probably it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Bump. Listened today. Very enlightening. Recommend you listen to this, especially if you’re in favor of benching Sanders after his last two games.

Nov 28, 2008
Bump. Listened today. Very enlightening. Recommend you listen to this, especially if you’re in favor of benching Sanders after his last two games.
This might be devisive but I am NOT in favor of 'benching' Sanders. However, I am in favor of playing Brown -- assuming health status. The 2 positions are not mutually exclusive, IMO.

I think most are seeing it as a binary decision.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This might be devisive but I am NOT in favor of 'benching' Sanders. However, I am in favor of playing Brown -- assuming health status. The 2 positions are not mutually exclusive, IMO.

I think most seeing it as a binary decision.
I hear you. I thought we would see both of them on the field at the same time by now. We saw Gleeson had 3 QBs on the field at once while at Princeton. It’s really frustrating how vanilla our offense has been. Not sure if it’s because Sanders can’t handle more, or if Gundy is reigning it in for some unknown reason. Let me go consult my crystal ball and I’ll let you know...