• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

Thunder @ Mavs Game 1 Thread

BeatOU

--- ... ..-
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Mavs 95-Thunder 85, Line is Mavs -6. I Think Mavs are 8-2 in covering the spread in the playoffs so far. Dallas wins cause it's in Dallas, and I think when your a team of guys in their upper 30s the rest is good and they won't be rusty, and if they are it won't last past a quarter. Thunder have played the Nuggets and Grizzles, while good they aren't the caliber of a team that the Mavs are. While I think it will be a competitive game, I think by the end of the game the Mavs prove to be just a bit too tough for the thunder.
Or maybe just a quarter and a half.....

BeatOU

--- ... ..-
Staff
A/V Subscriber
@DeanBlevins Take up for Westbrook if u want. But right now his dumb play and forced shots have turned solid lead to 6 pt deficit.

@DeanBlevins Take up for Westbrook if u want. But right now his dumb play and forced shots have turned solid lead to 6 pt deficit.
Hate to agree with the stream, pretty much EVERYONE is shooting it better than Russ and the only one that doesn't see it is Russ.

OSUCHOCTAW

Territorial Marshal
I'd like to point out that it should become a new NBA rule that automatic fouls should be handed out to anyone who looks at Dirk Noshitski.

I know KD gets a lot of phantom calls but he at least draws contact. Dirk could literally shard someone in the pancreas and get a foul called on the defender.

Dirk is not American. Enough said.

I'd like to point out that it should become a new NBA rule that automatic fouls should be handed out to anyone who looks at Dirk Noshitski.

I know KD gets a lot of phantom calls but he at least draws contact. Dirk could literally shard someone in the pancreas and get a foul called on the defender.

Dirk is not American. Enough said.