Thunder @ Mavs Game 1 Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

BeatOU

--- ... ..-
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 6, 2008
Alpha Quadrant
www.twitter.com
Mavs 95-Thunder 85, Line is Mavs -6. I Think Mavs are 8-2 in covering the spread in the playoffs so far. Dallas wins cause it's in Dallas, and I think when your a team of guys in their upper 30s the rest is good and they won't be rusty, and if they are it won't last past a quarter. Thunder have played the Nuggets and Grizzles, while good they aren't the caliber of a team that the Mavs are. While I think it will be a competitive game, I think by the end of the game the Mavs prove to be just a bit too tough for the thunder.
Or maybe just a quarter and a half.....

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
OKC
Hate to agree with the stream, pretty much EVERYONE is shooting it better than Russ and the only one that doesn't see it is Russ.
Aaaand his first two shots are an uncontested air-ball and a missed layup to start the second half...

OSUCHOCTAW

Territorial Marshal
Jul 12, 2007
Stillwater, OK
I'd like to point out that it should become a new NBA rule that automatic fouls should be handed out to anyone who looks at Dirk Noshitski.

I know KD gets a lot of phantom calls but he at least draws contact. Dirk could literally shard someone in the pancreas and get a foul called on the defender.

Dirk is not American. Enough said.

Nov 6, 2010
Olathe, Kansas
I'd like to point out that it should become a new NBA rule that automatic fouls should be handed out to anyone who looks at Dirk Noshitski.

I know KD gets a lot of phantom calls but he at least draws contact. Dirk could literally shard someone in the pancreas and get a foul called on the defender.

Dirk is not American. Enough said.