TMZ reports..Oklahoma BB Star Scores Questionable Cash

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CrimsonReign

Banned
Banned
Feb 5, 2010
$3,000, free gas, free cars...it's tough to beat cheaters. You got what you deserved though, Taco Bowl, no invite to even the Not Invited Tourny...now Queen Boren's gonna have to make more excuses to the NCAA on why his business...er, school is not "out of control". Too rich. Give me something other than one sport punk.

:D Good luck in the tourney I have you all beating tOSU

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
I don't see the school getting in much trouble here. I think Gallon will be in a lot of trouble. Huge suspension and will probably leave type thing.

Jan 30, 2008
From Parts Unknown
So sorry to attempt to get the thread back on track, but 1 of the producers from TMZ was on the sports goonimal earlier w/ BBJ, Pat Jones & Rodgers. i apologize if it has been brought up earlier in the thread.

Rodgers asked several questions about the incident & how far back it occured. TMZ guy said it appeared the actual transfer of the $$ was clear back at the beginning of the school yr.

A listener asked what chance Gallon would return next season, he said about 1% or less.

CrimsonReign

Banned
Banned
Feb 5, 2010
So sorry to attempt to get the thread back on track, but 1 of the producers from TMZ was on the sports goonimal earlier w/ BBJ, Pat Jones & Rodgers. i apologize if it has been brought up earlier in the thread.

Rodgers asked several questions about the incident & how far back it occured. TMZ guy said it appeared the actual transfer of the $$ was clear back at the beginning of the school yr.

A listener asked what chance Gallon would return next season, he said about 1% or less.
Good he should be gone

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
Good he should be gone
We should take him, based on OSU's "second chance" policy. We need size in the middle after next year and think how mad it would make Crimson Rain!

Hey, did you get that name from the Prince movie? Do you have one of those puffy shirts, too?

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
We should take him, based on OSU's "second chance" policy. We need size in the middle after next year and think how mad it would make Crimson Rain!

Hey, did you get that name from the Prince movie? Do you have one of those puffy shirts, too?

It's been said he knows what it sounds like when doves cry.;)