Who can agree that....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
BOTH the GOP and the DNC have become parody of themselves.

I'm not really looking for argument or discussion.

I'm just looking for the people that can co-sign on that proposition....you know....the sane, rational folks.

Co-signed,
CowboyJD
In retrospect, I’m not sure they’ve become, they always were.
Nah. Not always. Read my post about JFK and RR.

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

Sep 10, 2021
Okc
Since the RNC is now officially calling the Insurrection “Legitimate Political Discourse” and now Rubio and other major Republican Senators are attacking the Jan 6 bipartisan committee as a partisan scheme to make Republicans look bad, it’s time to finally put the both sides bull shit to rest.
One party plus two count em two party before country republicans are trying to document and help safe guard democracy, the other party tried to violently overthrow and now cover up their seditious treasonous behavior and it continues today.
The Arsonist and the Fire department are not the same. Time to own up and start calling on your representatives to be accountable for their actions. If you give a Damn about Democracy that is.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
There are a lot of people in powerful places within media, politics, and business right now that have figured out that they can profit from division, specifically binary division. Its super easy to market, because it removes all complexity.

We the People theoretically control that with our consumer and voting practices, but I guess people are just too dumb to see the whole setup for what it is; a profit machine for a narrow band of individuals that are spending billions to protect (and grow) that profit.

All I can do is avoid consuming media, vote 3rd party, and try to support businesses that seem to operate in humane ways. What else could I possibly do beyond those things? Not much. I guess I can "co-sign" a thread in a sub-forum of a small D1 sports forum. That'll bring change!

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Okc
Since the RNC is now officially calling the Insurrection “Legitimate Political Discourse” and now Rubio and other major Republican Senators are attacking the Jan 6 bipartisan committee as a partisan scheme to make Republicans look bad, it’s time to finally put the both sides bull shit to rest.
One party plus two count em two party before country republicans are trying to document and help safe guard democracy, the other party tried to violently overthrow and now cover up their seditious treasonous behavior and it continues today.
The Arsonist and the Fire department are not the same. Time to own up and start calling on your representatives to be accountable for their actions. If you give a Damn about Democracy that is.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Um, they killed him for being that way. And we still to this day don’t know who they are. That in itself is the most scariest thing about the federal government. A US president, a sitting president, was killed in broad daylight in the 20th century in front of thousands of onlookers. 60 years ago. And we still haven’t ended it.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Great idea. Beg one side to stop the other. Sheer brilliance.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
They wouldn't have been the same age yesterday?
Yes. Just blew my mind that they were both born in 1926. Saw that little tidbit of Cliff Clavin info just yesterday... and well of course I had to share it.

Cause it kinda messed with my head. :runaway: