Who we rooting for?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 14, 2010
There is only 1 scenario for OSU to make it and that is for OU to lose.

Otherwise, even with a 3 way tie between us OU and Iowa State we lose all the tie breakers.

Correct?

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX

Otherwise, even with a 3 way tie between us OU and Iowa State we lose all the tie breakers.

Correct?
I'm not positive:
WV over ISU
KSU win out (UT and Baylor)
OSU win out (obviously needed)

Puts us in the championship because OSU, ISU, OU round robin is 1-1 and it would go to the record against next place in Big12 standings. ISU and OSU beat KSU, OU lost.

Nov 14, 2010
Well....
OSU win out
KState win out
West Virginia beat either OU or Iowa State

I think that's the path because that would be a 3 way tie in which all 3 teams beat each other and KState would be 4th place which would eliminate OU

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
The fact that we’re asking for help from other teams instead of controlling our destiny is beyond sad. Why are we constantly relying on others to clean up our damn messes instead of doing it ourselves?

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
The fact that we’re asking for help from other teams instead of controlling our destiny is beyond sad. Why are we constantly relying on others to clean up our damn messes instead of doing it ourselves?
Any team that does not go undefeated experiences this and it happens every year for both teams that play in the CCCG. When is the last time a team finished undefeated in league play?

So it is frustrating but not atypical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Correct?
No

ISU loses to WVU and KSU defeats UT.

3-way tie with OU and ISU - with all having a 1-1 record against the others. Would go to records v 4th place team KSU, thus leaving us and ISU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 14, 2010
No

3-way tie with OU and ISU - with all having a 1-1 record against the others. Would go to records v 4th place team KSU, thus leaving us and ISU.
No

I've posted since then clearing that up

See post #23