Why was I banned to Bedlam and Flame?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Wayne

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
The NCAA does not sanction a championship in Division 1 football.... To count them that would be cheating. I guess I should have expected that though.
They don't sanction championships? But.. but.. I thought all of OU's were sanctioned away and didn't count?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
It's strange that OU wants to discuss sports without counting championships and then at the end wants to count those not sanctioned and would have been "if".... A rather strange group.....

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I'm counting NCAA Sanctioned Championships, what the hell are you counting?

OU has 7 in wrestling, 2 in baseball, 1 mens golf, 1 softball. That's 11 where I went to school.

OSU has 10 in golf, 3 cross country, 2 basketball, 1 baseball. That's 16 where I went to school.
So it's MENs sports? Okie u has a men's softball team? Bwaaaaahahahaha, yep you're an okie u scholar, that is plain to see. :poo: for brains.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
They don't sanction championships? But.. but.. I thought all of OU's were sanctioned away and didn't count?
I will say this again, maybe you can get it the second time around.

The NCAA does not sanction a championship in division 1 football.

That is why it is often referred to as a "mythical championship".

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
That was one of your own and not me dumb ass.
You're the one who blathered about only using men's sports. So again, okie u has a mens softball championship?

Damn, I guess I'll have to show you your post :

Holy shit I didn't include equestrian, I can't believe I forgot that. *Sarcasm*

I'm referring to men's "sports" by the way, I could care less about riding horses. Would you like to include any national awards the O'colly might have won also? Maybe a debate team title?

Bruce Wayne

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
It's strange that OU wants to discuss sports without counting championships and then at the end wants to count those not sanctioned and would have been "if".... A rather strange group.....
I know you're probably old and forget things so I'll break it down for you. You said that your sports programs care more about winning through out all of its programs unlike OU. I said not true, take away the ones from the most successful program and tell me who has more across the board. It's clearly 17-16 counting only mens sports, but you won't concede that because "they cheated and can't count their football ones."

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I know you're probably old and forget things so I'll break it down for you. You said that your sports programs care more about winning through out all of its programs unlike OU. I said not true, take away the ones from the most successful program and tell me who has more across the board. It's clearly 17-16 counting only mens sports, but you won't concede that because "they cheated and can't count their football ones."
:facepalm:

The only hope (even though you still don't win) is to ask the other guys not to count their championships....

Only losers would request something so silly.

Bruce Wayne

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
You're the one who blathered about only using men's sports. So again, okie u has a mens softball championship?

Damn, I guess I'll have to show you your post :

Holy shit I didn't include equestrian, I can't believe I forgot that. *Sarcasm*

I'm referring to men's "sports" by the way, I could care less about riding horses. Would you like to include any national awards the O'colly might have won also? Maybe a debate team title?
Did I EVER count there softball championship? NO. That was Cimmaron.
If I did I would love to see it and gladly eat crow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bruce Wayne

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
I will say this again, maybe you can get it the second time around.

The NCAA does not sanction a championship in division 1 football.

That is why it is often referred to as a "mythical championship".
Because there's not an actual championship game is a chicken shit reason to not count a championship.

There wasn't a Big 12 championship game this year. Guess that means OSU didn't win their first big 12 conference title huh?

I also admit i got confused by what you meant. I admit it.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Because there's not an actual championship game is a chicken shit reason to not count a championship.

There wasn't a Big 12 championship game this year. Guess that means OSU didn't win their first big 12 conference title huh?

I also admit i got confused by what you meant. I admit it.
  1. It's not called the mythical Big 12 Championship. It's called winning more games than anyone else in the Big 12 and being crowned conference champs.
  2. I thought you got a 32 on your ACT and have a good GPA?

Bruce Wayne

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Mar 12, 2012
  1. It's not called the mythical Big 12 Championship. It's called winning more games than anyone else in the Big 12 and being crowned conference champs.
  2. I thought you got a 32 on your ACT and have a good GPA?
Pretty sure OU was crowned, and has the seven trophies to prove so, national champions each time they won it no?

I know it's a stupid argument that I was making, but no as stupid as OU can't count their Seven national championships because there is no official championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.